Anak2 mummy sayang

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Versus Misery..

Assalamualaikum..

Mix feeling currently..Nervous takut sumer ader..sometimes I feel so happy..(thinking of the baby)..but sometimes feel a mix feeling of scared..nervous..sad..hmmm scared of wut?Eventhoough Dr said nothing wud happend..but still feel d same way..thinking of wut will happemd next..As each time I meet people,most of them not encouraging me..indeed increase my anxiousity level..makes me more worry about everything..I hate people saying "nnt kalo perut besar mcm mane yer dgn parut tu..even i answered dr said ok..they still asking not a question but giving a conclusion like..tp parut tu kan still kat perut..perut meregang jgk.."And finally d conversation ended just like that..without giving me hope,they rather like to make me feel so down..Sometimes I just feel like to be isolated...xpayah dgr org ckp buruk2..thanx to Allah I ve a very understanding hubby..U never failed to makes me feel happy again..Mix feeling..Only Allah knows..

2 comments:

FaZiLa said...

amat memahami perasaan itu.tp kondisi kita sdkt berbeza.hehe..moga ko trus hepi n jgn pk bukan2..ksihatan ko n baby kena jg tau :)

yana said...

erm tu la aku tgh buat..ignore n happy always..