Anak2 mummy sayang

Monday, February 2, 2009

2nd day at LKW...

Alhamdulillah..my 2nd day at LKW..is not as worse as some people said..1st day i step here i feel like everyone welcome me here..to be a part of this 'black pearl' team =)..Everything's black..but their heart is not black as Twintech people over there hehe ;p..all staff here very frendly..rase mcm dah lame kat cn..n d most important here is..lecturer is one of d most important person here lalala..there put full respect to us..Alhamdulillah..berkat kesabaran d tempat lame..disini cume focus on my job jer..my first class today 2-4pm..Mathematics 1..hope i can manage d class..ngn foreigners lagi yand sememangnyer agak rude..hrp dibekalkan kesabaran dlm menempuh hidup ini..for my beloved fiancee..tx for the songs 'stuck in d moment' n 'tx you for loving me'...nak lagi..=)

No comments: