Anak2 mummy sayang

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 ThInGs I LoVe AbOuT hiM...

To be honest...i love everything bout him..but just nak mention 10 things here..'He'...my beloved fiancee...why I love him sooo much????why I choose him to be soulmate???my husband...my partner to live forever ever...no words actually can describe how in love I am rite now..eventhough it's been about 6 years ++..but my love 2wards him never end.I keep missing him everytime..every minutes..our love is really a truly purely lovely LOVE....

I love him because......

1) He is my first love since I never fall in love with anyone else including 'the monkey love'...=)
2) He respect me the way I am...never raise his voice to me...even once=)
3) He always there when I need someone to hold me...He is d best dlm 'memujuk'=)
4) Everything I want, he will try his best to fulfil it..recently last nite..He buy me the 'pario skirt' that I want soo much.. =)
5) He is my financial consultant eventhough sometimes I didn't listen to him..sorry babe...=)
6) He is an engineer...=)
7) He looks so cool when he drive...=)
8) He cares a lot about his family especially his mama...I can see how responsible he is in this...=)
9) He always thinking bout our future family..to have a comfortable life...to have our dream family car...to go holiday every year....and even thinking bout our future kids..lalala gatai no..=)
10) The most important is...He loves me soo much..I am his first and last love (according to him=)...

Hmmmm...For him...fairuz aka ayoz aka abg...Cant wait this 050609...to be a faithful wife for you honey...to built our dreams together sayang..kuikuikui jiwangnyer pg2 ini...lalalalala...=)

No comments: